Thursday, January 8, 2009

surrogate lover




You are my surrogate lover

Not my significant one

But the other

Because she already filled that void

You do things she won’t, and she does things you can’t

And that’s why I cheat with you two

You pick up where she lacks

But she takes care of me; she even walks on my back

And that’s why I speak with you two

She’s good with stressful situations, she holds my hand

And we walk on through

You know how to touch me, but she knows how teach me

That’s why I sleep with you two

When I kiss you two

Our face is a puzzle piece, which joins together when our lips meet

My love for you both, is one in the same

Damn I’m a cheat

But am I really? If I’m what you both need

Agreed we all did separately, to give each other everything

My love for them was real, those two meant everything

And I agree with myself

That greed ruins everything

I wish we could be more

But I’m so in love with my significant other

That you could never be more

Than my surrogate lover

I'm sorry but I love her


Nightwriter

5 comments:

  1. I'm fucking with this HARD!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I LOVE YOUR WORK GIVE US MORE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This crap happened to me, and I knew something was wrong.

    ReplyDelete