Sunday, January 4, 2009

Close your eyes

Close your E-Y-E’s, come close to me
I have something to propose
In your hand my heart is enclosed
Feel my lips comfort yours
Don’t hesitate unclothed
Your to tense, relax you’re the one I chose
Your pores release steamI predicted the forecast
Before it was even seen
From our stomach to your navel
I’ve created a stream
As the temperature raises more
Your body is my temple
Watch me praise it more
From the top to the bottom
Ceiling to floorI love you from the inside out
Starting at the core
Beginning at the back of your neck
My kisses are warm rain
My love healsBut it’s a disease that eats away at your brain
Causing deliria, numbing your spine
Leaving you speechless, this is a feeling you’ve never felt
Who’d a thought you could reach this
As I infiltrate you, I tug your hair
Then give you mouth to mouth, because you scared me
As you (deep breath sound) gasped for air
I rolled you over, thrusting from the waist Over and over and over
As the sheets began to get ruffled
I’m loving you so crazy, you try to say something
But your voice is all muffled
Back I pull your head, so your voice I could hear
I put my cheek against yours, Splash, drops a tear
I whisper baby you okay
You reply back, I’ve never felt this way
Look what you’ve done
What once was a bed is now an ocean
Not only am I love with you, I love your motion
Hints the scratches on your back
When where not sexin’, my brain sends flashes back
Upon me, you’re not my first,
But you’re the one to me.

Wade Brian Townsend II

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Keep doing your thing Cuz-O... Can't wait to see what you do with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the poetic gene runs all up and through the Townsend familia!

    Loves it!!

    ReplyDelete