Monday, January 5, 2009

Poetry Affair


Poetry I don’t have a woman I suppose
I know I love you
So to you I propose
You’ve officially replaced my female friend
I remember when, we first met and where it began
My little white binder titled imagination station
Keep out this journal book is Wade’s
Those times were ages ago
Man I miss those days
Poem number one called The Breeze
Now that was pages ago
I’m closer to you now recreating you with ease
My hand my mind a pen and pad
I recreate you with these
I apologize for keeping you a secret for so long
Will you forgive me please?
How could I not love you?
When you’ve been around more than love ones
And you’ve been here to help me cope with lost love ones
I lose sleep over you, you having power over me
You just might, sometimes we talk all night, until morning
The short time we lost through college
Caused me some mourning
I’m overjoyed now and glad we’re rejoining
And rejoicing you since, you came back in my life
Helping me make the right choices
Towards my relationship you have been a strain upon
While causing neglect towards the one
I love and the one who has been there
I love you for what you’ve done for me
In nothing but a simple poetry affair

4 comments:

  1. this is amazing. i love this poem. you def have a way with words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm fucking with this hard!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Love For Poetry Will Take You so Far...

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW<3 .SWEET.DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD THIS SIDE
    *CE'CELIA

    ReplyDelete