Sunday, January 4, 2009

Make Love to your mind

I want to make love to your mind
So here is what I’ll do
I’ll cover your eyes so you feel blind
And subdued
The only voice you hear will be mine
I want to stimulate your mind with my voice
Massaging you temples with
Enticing words of relaxation
And stress relieving verbs
Words of endearment, voicing my passion for you
Not just simple fondness for you
Looking for something un-yielding
Or more compellingI telling you this so my words
Kiss your soul with affection
Causing an arousal, but there is no erection
Because I want to make love to your mind
Examining your inner you, your soul
It’s you I want to know, it’s with you I want to grow old
It’s with you I want to hold close
Nothing sexual just rubbing of the noses
I want to do nice things for you
Let me shower you with roses
Click, click (cameras flashing)
Pictures of you my superstar full of poses
Running through my head
I love to stare at you, and get lost in your eyes
Your eyes are a maze for my mind
Do you realize I’m amazed that your mines
I want to learn how to exhilarate and satisfy you mentally
You’ve done this for me already
Queen is what you represent to me
That’s why I want to build you up
Not sex you up or feel you up
But I want to FILL you up
With words of love, tenderness, and vindication
This is more than lust or infatuation
This is a situation I love to be in
The relationship starts now
So here is where we begin

Wade Brian Townsend II

1 comment:

  1. nice.... i particularly like this line
    "Queen is what you represent to me
    That’s why I want to build you up"

    i think that if ppl did this more we wouldn't have so many diseases, crime, hate etc. i heard earlier today that if there is no bond, men can have sex with woman after woman and it's all the same- so in other words be friends first and then the rest will cum :-)

    ReplyDelete