Thursday, March 26, 2009

The quote on quote “good guy” finishing last again...



We’re like a movie and my role is…

The quote on quote “good guy”

I know I’m your friend, and I do the right things

Like give you great advice

I definitely have helped you when needed

And what does it bring?

Brings you to the mindset of me using lines

Sometimes, I get a fake smile or cute laugh

As your friend I would like a hug

You know the kind, where you rub my back

I’ve been around through his mistakes

I wish you would wake up!

What does it take?

Even been there when he hit you with the…

“We need a break”

“It’s me not you”

“I need time to find me”

“I found someone new”

Thats when I thought, we could be together

Guess what do you do?

Your heart grows cold

I go from your friend, to your future, to becoming apart of your past

I hate it when this happens, but the truth is, Us Good Guys, we all finish dead last

Wade NightWriter Townsend


1 comment: