Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Dreams


Dreams
Dreams are emotions
Dreams are thoughts
I reach for my dreams
That’s what I’ve been taught
I run fast to chase my dreams
Cause dreams are meant to be caught
Dreams are meant to be fought for
And never meant to be forbidden
I write my dreams down
So with me there’s no forgetting
See people thought Martin Luther King’s dream was deferred
I say his full name because it needs to be heard
Mr. King was a dream himself
He had a dream himself, and through Barack Hussein Obama his dream was kept...
Alive, by you the youth, and your parents instilling it in you that positive progression can go a long way

Wade Townsend II
@Nightwriterpoet
Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wade-NightWriter-Townsend/57823387249?installed=1&fb_page_id=57823387249


Wade "NightWriter" Townsend II

1 comment: